Grounding yourself is key to being highly effective in your day and for manifesting a prosperous and purposeful life. To manifest on this planet as a spiritual being in a human body you must be in your body and feel you feelings in order to know your needs, desires and to live your purpose.
To be grounded means that you are “in” your body and connected energetically to the earth.
Grounded people can count on their intuition, abilities and experiences, and therefore able to manage any situation. When you are grounded, you are present in the moment, calm, fearless, ready for action, empowered and peaceful. You are not thrown off balance by the events and circumstances of the day.
Ungrounded people feel unfocused, spacey, or out of touch with their own needs and feelings. When I am ungrounded, I feel wishy-washy, unsure of my wants and needs, I’m more outward focused and feel like I’m not in my body. This is an avoidance reaction to feelings you don’t want to experience. This is what we have learned growing up to cope with our problems or traumas.
When you are ungrounded you are less able to deal with stress and everyday realities, maintain healthy boundaries and think with a clear head. You are more vulnerable to outside influences and other people’s opinions and beliefs. You find it hard to separate your feels from other’s feelings since you are not in touch with your own.
Problems associated with being ungrounded:
- Foot, ankle, leg problems
- Feelings and manifestation of Lack…money, support, safety, connection to others, confidence…
- Clumsy, not aware of physical environments
- Trouble communicating feelings and who you are
- Adrenal problems from so much fight or flight stress reactions
- Weight issues (holding weight to feel safe, unconscious eating, eating to stuff feelings…
- Avoidance issues (scatter brain, air head..)
- Avoidance of past family issues—need to feel to heal
- Highly sensitive to chemicals, electromagnetic, food, cosmic and planetary rays…
Benefits of being grounded
The more grounded you are the more you can expand your energy without feeling like a leaf in the wind. Grounding gets us into a state of feeling stable, present and focused. Grounding your energy allows others to feel you more substantially and connect to your purpose, so they will want to purchase from you or align with you. If they can’t feel you, they will unconsciously not feel safe to trust you because you are not fully showing up.
Grounding allows you to tap into the energy of the earth. The earth is a power source for receiving energetic nourishment and supported. When grounded you can release waste that has collected in your energetic systems throughout your day or over your lifetime for transformation. This energy comes from people, electronics, life lessons, past, traumas, any events, collective consciousness, beliefs, and challenges, etc. that you have been hanging onto and doesn’t serve you. Let it go!
Being grounded makes your life easier because you are in your body and available to feel your feelings and experience what is around you. You are connected to information that can help you make better decisions and reveal possibilities that you can’t conceive of when you are out of body. This cuts down on your daily stress making you more able to cope with everyday challenges and even limit them.
Being grounded raises your energy and personal power.
How to ground your energy:
- be in nature, bare footed, lay on sand or grass or 20 minutes or more, garden, hug a tree or sit beneath it…
- move your body, exercise, swim, hike, bike, run, dance, play a sport
- listen to sound meditations for chakras
- feel your feelings, be vulnerable
- use guided visualization or your own; imagine roots growing deep into the earth from the bottoms of your feet as the trunk of the tree grows up your legs and spine and out the top of your head and the leaves and branches expand taking in energy from this moment and Source,
- drop your attention to your lower chakras and feel into the energy there
- breathe deeply into your belly
- have sex
- hula hoop and play with animals or children…
There are many ways to ground, find some that work for you and apply them as needed.
Here is a guided meditation for grounding read by me and written by Cyndi Dale with background grounding music by Rhys Thomas.
Please share your comments and experience with this information.
If you are ready to heal, embody your personal power, deeply align with your gifts and life purpose
and live a prosperous and juicy life call me for a Discovery Session 805 883-8598.
It is time for you to SOAR in all areas of your life!