Are You Highly Sensitive.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO FIND OUT
I am a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), my mother and my children are highly sensitive people and I have been coaching HSP’s since 2002.
Below is a list of traits that are common for highly sensitive people.
See if some of the statements resonate with you, or relate to someone important in your life.
Answer each question according to the way you feel.
Be honest with yourself!
- I seem to be aware of subtleties in my environment.
- Other people’s moods affect me.
- I find myself needing to withdraw during busy days, into bed or into a darkened room or any place where I can have some privacy.
- I am particularly sensitive to the effects of caffeine.
- I am easily overwhelmed by things like bright lights, strong smells, coarse fabrics, or sirens close by.
- I have a rich, complex inner life.
- I am deeply moved by the arts or music.
- My nervous system sometimes feels so frazzled that I just have to go off by myself.
- I have a strong intuition.
- I get rattled when I have a lot to do in a short amount of time.
- I tend to know what needs to be done to make people comfortable.
- I am annoyed when people try to get me to do too many things at once.
- I try hard to avoid making mistakes or forgetting things.
- I make a point to avoid violent movies and TV shows.
- I become unpleasantly aroused when a lot is going on around me.
- I find it unpleasant to have a lot going on at once.
- I feel other peoples feelings and take them on as my own.
- As a child, I was labeled sensitive or shy.
If you agree to 3 or more statements, you are a highly sensitive person.
HSP’s are here to stand out, not to fit in.
Your awareness, creativity, and sensitivity is helping to change the world.
Being highly sensitive is a gift! When you learn to see it that way, your whole life will shift and you will start living from your truth rather than the lie that you are not good enough or flawed in any way.
You have a great inheritance and you are among many very successful and accomplished HSP’s.
This is what I want you to know:
- You are not alone and you are better than OK! There is nothing wrong with you!
- Embracing your highly sensitive traits empowers you!
- HSP are a growing population; I believe the majority of children born in the early 1980’s and after are highly sensitive, helping humanity to create a more conscious world.
- You can have healthy boundaries, so you are not overwhelmed by your insensitive world and unconscious people.
- You are here to make a difference in the world, your sensitivity allows you to organically have more information than non-HSP for better problem solving and visioning.
- You can love ALL of yourself and live more truthfully, enjoying all the opportunities and experiences you can imagine.
- You are a gifted individual and can use your intuition to serve yourself and humanity.
- You can be in healthy relationships.
Please leave comments, questions and “ah-has” below.
If you want to find out more, and learn how to best utilize your HSP traits, connect with me for a complimentary Discovery Session (805) 883-8598