It takes a lot to face things that bring us pain. Money is one of those things that majorly stresses us out. But if you spend a little bit of time in the pain with me, I can help you release the fight or flight stress response you experience so you can start to feeling positive energy around your money and new ways to be in relationship with it and yourself.
In the audio below, Patricia Ogilvie and myself share the three steps to effectively go from debt to wealth in greater detail. Through multiple exercises we reveal how your past programming with money is influencing how you feel negatively about yourself and how it is creating your current financial situation. We give you steps to shift your negative feelings about your debt situation so money can become a supportive element in your life and you can reach the goals and pleasures you desire.
- Get a pen & paper and be in a place where you can have privacy and not be interrupted. You will be tapping and saying things out loud that are personal to you.
- Listen to the audio all the way through (1 hour) as the exercises and tapping build on each other.
- Watch the tapping video to become a better money manager.
- Copy and print out Patricia’s 13 of the Fastest and Most Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt,Pay Down Debt, And Feel 100% Better About Yourself. Then pick out one or two that you are going to start taking action on NOW!
- Repeat daily: tapping on debt until you are at a 0,;taking the actions you commit to pay down your debt; looking at your goals so you are reminded where you are going and why you are committed to shifting your poor money management habits.
- For more money tapping video support you can go to my YouTube page .
I’m so excited for you to have a better understanding of who you really are and what you are capable of! Let go of the crap that is holding you back and stop feeling shame and believing you’re “not good enough.”
Take back your power and shine your light!
3 Steps to Effectively Go From Debt to Wealth
April 8, 2015 Recording
Stop Battling Debt and Be Your Own Hero
This is the third tapping session to follow the two that were in the audio recording. You can use it separately or with the other two to lower your stress levels about your debt and raise your energy to attract new opportunities.
Here is Patricia’s list of 13 of the Fastest and Most Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt, Pay Down Debt, And Feel 100% Better About Yourself!
1. Pay More Than the Minimum
2. Spend Less Than You Plan to Spend
3. Pay Off Your Most Expensive Debts First
4. Buy a Quality Used Car Rather than a New One
5. Consider Becoming a One Car Household
6. Save on Groceries
7. Get a Second Job and Pay Down Your Debt Aggressively
8. Track Your Spending and Identify Areas to Cut Back
9. Get a Consolidation Loan
10. Refinance Your Mortgage
11. Speak with a Credit Counsellor – It’s Free
12. Create a Spending Plan
13. Pay Yourself First
Your Personal Financial Management Satisfaction Starts Here
With Patricia Ogilvie, Personal Financial Management Coach
Please share your comments, “aha’s” and breakthroughs by replying here or go to Millennials & Money Cafe FB!
And please share this information to help others; Sharing is Caring!